Dec 25, 2017

Simple Christmas table

My First Christmas in Sweden. Over the years I have had opportunity to celebrate Christmas in different parts of the world. This is Sweden, where my family and I moved 5 months ago. We love it here, though it has been hard for me with the darkness coming soo early. I am doing good and settling well.

Well, Sweden is home of Ikea and so all Ikea in my house. I look forward to sharing with you all my experiences here in the south of Sweden.
To you all, a Merry Christmas from Happy Housewife blog

I am all simple stuff. I try to work with minimal possible. This is my Christmas table ready for lunch.






















1st we are having 'tortelli in brodo'

Followed by boneless chicken thigh rolled with Italian ham, served with boiled potatoes and a side of beetroots and feta cheese salad

Dessert is classical Italian tiramisu






No comments: