Nov 15, 2009

Fat fighting foods: Drop those extra kilos eating what you enjoy

How to fight fats!



There is nothing as frustrating as buying all those ebooks on slimming and diet products...how to loose weight in a month and then end up with something that simply does not work.

Today from yahoo you discover foods that do the work for you. These edibles have proven lipid-melting powers that help you slim. That’s a win.   By Veronica Byrd Almonds Almond joy! Dieters who ate 3 ounces of these nuts every day…

1)Almonds
2)Berries- full of Vit.C eg strawberries and raspberries.
3)Cinnamon
4)Mustard yellow
5)Oranges
6)Soybeans
7)Sweet potatoes
8)Swiss cheese

Talking of sweet potatoes my mom had planted them all over in our small piece of land and I hated when I came home from school after walking for 2 kilometers almost to find a whole pot of sweet potatoes for lunch. I wish I knew the more I learn about some simple food we had everyday the more I tell myself I wish I can go back and tell mom thanks!

No comments: