Dec 13, 2007

Italian tiramisu recipe: step by step homemade tiramisu






For most of you who are looking for christmas dinner recipes e.g.tiramisu with pictures, here you go. I'm re-posting this recipe for the second time as this is going to be most famous dessert this Christmas.
ingredients:
250g of Mascarpone cheese
3 eggs
finger biscuits
3 teaspoons of sugar
cofee
Cocoa powder

In a container I mix the egg yolks with the sugar. I then beat the egg whites and I add them to the yolk and sugar mixture. Then I add the mascarpone and mix really well.

I then dip the biscuits into coffee and arrange them in the container, alternating a layer of biscuits with that of cream. I continue like this until I have used all cream. Then with the help of a sieve I put a small quantity of cocoa powder on top.
Then into the fridge.
If you have no time can have it done on the previous day.
Enjoy!
If you would like to do it step by step with me, contact me!
Have a nice Tiramisu, will you?


by the way if you click here you can review my post and get paid for it.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yummy!!!!

Mary said...

I'm looking forward to Christmas and make lot's of them for friends.

Horny Ang Moh said...

Hallo! Look very very yummy! BTW tq for dropping at my site! Have a nice day!

BillyWarhol said...

I love Tiramisu!

+ it's a Good Choice for Dessert after a heavy Christmas Dinner!!

I'm normally pretty stuffed after my second Helpings of Turkey + Mashed + Dressing + Gravy + make a Beeline for the Couch!

;))

Peace*

Anonymous said...

I love tiramisu a lot.

Mary said...

Hallo Hor,
it was my pleasure. Nice to see you here too.

Mary said...

Hi Billy,
usually when we are in Italy after the big lunch when everyone else drags himself to the couch we drive to the hills and take a walk.
Lovely

Mary said...

Ryan,
imagine it is very easy to make it, and when you have tried it the first time then there is no stopping.
It's yummy and usually I don't use cream unless I'm making very huge portions.
It's a delight.