Nov 12, 2009

Fantastic oven baked chicken: Easy simple Italian chicken recipe

How to make a superstar chicken for a superstar family



Ever heard of multitasking mom... I have my computer on, ironing and the same time have just put whole chicken in the oven. I have a heap of clothes to iron. I will get down to business right away.
And by the way while Im doing all this Im being soothed by TOTO music 'Africa' you will love it my son started watching TOTO when he was 1 year old and by the time he started to speak the first word was 'TOTO' we really tried and had him go to TOTO live concert when he was 4 years old and most wonderful thing he met TOTO in person let me share a picture with you.

Pictures of my son with 2 of the TOTO group members during the live concert in Malaysia my son was thrilled, they gave him Lukathers guitar pick and Simons drum sticks...lovely!



TOTO live in Malaysia
TOTO memorabilia
TOTO live in Malaysia

Since then my son now 6 has started his career in music see here:

http://www.superstar-academy.com/en/video_clip.php?p=3&m=rate&cid=129



Let's go back to the fantastic chicken recipe
Here is what I have done so far:

Chicken rosemary recipe

I have washed my chicken and dried it, then I stuffed it inside with 4 leafs of sage, 3 bay leaves (for those who might not know bay here is the link: 'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_Laurel') 4 cloves of garlic, salt and pepper.
a simple easy Italian chicken recipe

on the outside I put rosemary, sage again, garlic, salt and pepper (can use same numbers as the inside)

The oven plate I put 2 spoonfuls of olive extra virgin oil.

And this into the oven.
When it had started to brown I put a glass of white wine and left it to cook for around 1 hour.

a simple easy Italian chicken recipe

Keep watching this space for a printable fabulous chicken recipes to print and give as gifts or to friends or for your own use.