Jan 15, 2018

Home cooking in Sweden

Home Cooking in Sweden


My cooking skills testing new tastes - Swedish food the Italian way.
With a lot of snow forecast today, there is no better way to keep my family warm than coming home to find this homemade 'Torta Salata'.
I did not want the hustle of making the base from scratch so I went to the supermarket to see what I can use.
I found ICA (local supermarket ) has this PAJDEG - Mat och bak

This makes my work extremely simple and leaves me with a lot of time to do my Swedish lessons without worrying about late dinner. One habit I am not going to pick is dinner time, Swedes eat dinner early - from 6 pm, I love my dinner between 7.30-8.30.


Putting together:
Ingredients
Parmesan, cottage cheese and spinach

First: I fried the spinach on pan with just olive oil
mixed together with grated parmesan and cottage cheese and all as in the picture.
Cooking for around 200° in oven for around 15 minutes.
Ready to serve.

No comments: