Oct 27, 2008

Pumpkin: Not only halloween

I had pumpkin in the fridge and I was not in the mood of making ravioli at all so I needed something else, gave a try pumpkin cream.




What i did was boil the pumpkin and strain it using a special italian strain for vegetables. I should take a picture and post it here because it is of much help, its a manual thing but helped me a lot when my son was weaned would boil a whole pot of mixture of vegetables and strain it to form very soft cream, you have 3 types of measures that you can use. will post the picture here anyway.
Then added some cheese, I imagine but have not tried it could really be smooth if you added some cream, can always go for soya cream with less fats. Give it a try I will definitely be cooking again this week.
My 5 year old son loved it.

No comments: