Aug 5, 2007

Saying Goodbye!





Sorry have not posted yesterday.

Im just leaving a line for you today as Im rushing to the neighbours as Im teaching them to prepare Pizza . This is my way to say GOODBYE to my friends. This way every time they sit around a pizza they will always remember us.

Goodbye! Goodbye!
will cook from my next destination, get ready as you and me are going to discover lot's of new food recipes from other parts of the world.

Follow me and cook with me

Here are few Romanian moments for my readers

4 comments:

Gretel said...

Looking forward to the next stage of your journey, what happy pictures, love them!

Mary said...

thanks!

next 2 years from Bangkok!

keep reading

Leena said...

Looks like a delicious meal...

Hope the move goes perfectly, Mary!

Anonymous said...

ciao mary, come stai?
è bello il tuo blog, soprattutto il filmato di luca... e anche le foto della romania, però perchè tornate a bangkok?????????
era buonissimo l'indiano di stasera, brava, ti potresti anche salutare da solo, poichè ti sento ora paralre e ti ho appena vista passare per il, corridoio poiuchè luca si è ftto la pipi addosso!!!!!!!!!! ciao, anche se tra poco ti saluterò dal vivo, ciao e buon ritorno in thailandia