Jun 22, 2009

Million Dollar Recipe: Recession soup your family will love

recession food

My Million Dollar Recipe



My Million dollar recipe for beating recession the world is talking about it are you?


Here is how I make my Million Dollar Recipe recession soup

A tin of baked beans yes, those of English breakfast I only remove the tomato liquid in them as it is sweet and I do not want my recession soup to be sweet.

This Million Dollar Recipe soup goes together with onion, garlic, potato, mixture of vegetables like zucchini pumpkin etc whatever my fridge can afford.

Add stock from cube and tomato paste or puree. When cooked pass everything through a vegetable mill.
At the end I add drop of olive oil and some Parmesan cheese if I have and serve with maybe bread.
Enjoy your Million Dollar Recipe recession soup!

Woun't you?

No comments: