Mar 9, 2010

Free Printable Recipe Cards

Here are some of the ideas for using the printed recipe cards. Are you getting married? Thought of something different to do to make the invitation cards unique? Then come to think of this including free recipe cards with every invite you send out.

Every country I visit I buy a cook book and try a few recipes, an idea would be to make standard sized postcards with the best recipes (easy of course and send out to family and friends. Sure many will enjoy the new recipe. free printable recipe cards

Free printable recipe cards can be used in all sorts of ways including fundraising. You can sell printed recipe cards with various themes to help the charity of your own choosing at any time of the year.
There is very large collection of free recipes on the internet waiting for you to get it and print and use.
From my site I will be sharing some of my free recipes,chicken recipes,food recipes ,easy recipes,cake recipes,healthy recipes,salad recipes,pork recipes,pasta recipes,all recipes,beef recipes that are already and will be coming your way from this blog. I have for the moment created a few but keep reading and I will try my best to create more with time. You can always share your recipes here if you wish. Thanks for reading and Don't forget Easter is coming check ideas from Italian lasagne and pasta or pizza.

No comments: