Sep 9, 2009

Healthy Living: This Autumn/Fall thinking healthier habits

Diet food: Eating healthy and keeping yourself slim



Recession has been with us for a year now but although recession left households without extra money to enjoy like they would like it brought together a period of eating cheaper and eating cheaper is not always eating badly.

What I have seen even myself doing is adding on more of vegetables and fruit as snacks as they relatively cost less. I have been forced to make choices that maybe I do not like but have left me eating more healthier.

In my house I have seen introduction of vegetable soup (which you can see recipes in this blog) to atleast once a week.

But looking at what is happening out there recession has not sent everyone on budget
especially the boomers as the boomers age they are looking to stay stronger and for longer. So this has contributed to the health and wellness sector exploding with new health products and services to cater to this health-conscious part of the community.

One of the major sector is the cutting of Carbs where it is quick to notice that not just boomers are prefering to make cuts on carbs but also parents with obese children.

Looking at the business side of food and nutrition even if you are not a fitness conscious like me, eating healthy food follow many simple healthy recipes in this blog and find out for yourself that there could be an easier way to keep yourself slim without necessarily spending your pocket out.

And for Moms looking for easy business in health industry like me, thousands of diet food products on the market these days, diet food has become a multi-billion dollar industry and you could easily cash on it too!

No comments: