Feb 18, 2009

Simple easy and quick homemade pesto sauce

Its getting hot in Bangkok and it's not time for Lasagne anymore.

Now will eat more simple easy and quick Italian salads plus easy simple and quick Italian pasta

Last Night I had some parmesan cheese remaining and I came up with a quick easy simple pesto for pasta and actually we did not finish we have portions for 3 dinners.

Just sometime need to focus on what you have in the fridge: I used some parmesan, basil I got from my basil plant in the balcony,pinoli and garlic and olive oil. Put everything in my small blender and worked it and at the end I added olive oil.

When I think sometime all the cooking I do now for example I grew up in the slopes of Mt. Kenya and there we have these trees producing pinoli who would imagine they make one the greatest easy simple pasta sauce in the the world its also like rosemary we used rosemary in my village to fence gardens wonders of the world.
And here is the link of my past pesto recipes but all in all you can use minimal ingredients that you have to come up with simple easy and quick Italian pasta for all to enjoy

Pinoli search

No comments: