Nov 21, 2008

Holiday Zenni Optical treats

After having talked to my sister in-law this afternoon who's been shopping around for new frames for the coming holidays I went over to Zenni Optical because in the past I had blogged about their cheap prescription lens. And I guess it was the right moment to do it because they have a whole collection of holiday eyeglasses that my sister inlaw will be very happy to check on.
I mean they are stylish, fashionable,tailored all sorts of colors and styles to choose from and for all ages. The best part is the price.
I loved especially the ones in the picture below because sometime I had seen someone in something like and I thought they were really stylish.
Now Im going to let my sister in-law know about these offers and I know with all the selection that there is definitely she will find something interesting.
So, if you are one of the readers of my blogs and you also like to let people know when you find something that can help them especially time like now when everyone is on tight budget then this is an opportunity that you will need to pass to your friends and family who need glasses.
Go see and benefit during these coming holiday period.





Holiday frames

No comments: