Feb 3, 2008

Buzzfuse- Viral market made easy

I have been reading and trying many methods of blog promotion, today I have discovered a new viral marketing tool for bloggers, photographers, musicians and more. It's called Buzzfuse.
It is easy to register and invite your friends and other bloggers to join. It is nice if you have lot's of contacts on your emails because you just import them. To market content you just need to get code add it to the content activate it and you are done.

For me it looks like a great way to exponentially grow your traffic to your content. Check out Buzzfuse and might the thing that works for you. I love to share my blog content with others so I'm giving it a try. Join buzzfuse and let them do the marketing for you while you take care of the content creation.


No comments: