Nov 6, 2007

How do you like your Pizza?




First you need to see my earlier posting on how to prepare the dough for a Perfect Italian Pizza, perfect because I got a lesson from a "nonna" grand ma back in Italy who has Italian food in the Dna.
http://cook-italian-way.blogspot.com/2007/06/pizza-forever.html


Then when your dough is ready, Im not telling you the toppings are the best type, but Im sure atleast to start they will help you somehow.
This is however my favourite mushrooms, ham and mozzarella cheese. And the secret of making that flavoury yummy taste will get it in my older post on the recipe.

Im sure you can enjoy your pizza anywhere even if you do not have a wooden oven, and look, I use my gas oven "WHY CAN'T YOU"

Im sure your friends and family will have a great treat.

No comments: