Nov 5, 2007

Lunch at the land of the Pyramids



3 months ago I and my family (son in the picture) visited the great land of the Pyramids. Pasta apart, I enjoyed every meal I tasted and my son too.
I bought myself a very nice Egyptian Cook book and Im sure I will be able to share some recipes from this land here soon!
Are you already getting hungry? I will be in the kitchen and it woun't take long before everything is served on the table here at my Italian recipes virtual table.
Look for your shopping basket and get ready!

4 comments:

'Chef' said...

I'm excited to see the recipes you choose, Mary!

Mary said...

Hi chef,
Im happy and honoured to have you here.
The bbest of that cook book is coming!

Carla said...

Mary, what a cute son you have. My granddaughter spent the night overhere (six years old) and it.s always a joy to see how see already enjoys a good meal.

Mary said...

Thanks Carla,
it is always nice to have the little ones around. Aren't they lovely?
My son has spent only 1 month with his grandparents in Kenya.
He enjoyed it and now he tells everyone he is from Kenya.
Thanks a lot! See you again soooooooon.
Mary