Jul 7, 2009

My favourite Thai restaurant name is ...I do not know!





Sounds funny but I do not know what the name of my favourite Thai restaurant in Bangkok is called.
We walked past this restaurant in the neighbourhood a couple of times, it's open and just next to a busy street on Ekkamai road in Shukhumvit. One day we were walking down and met some students who by look would speak some english. We asked them about it and they told us the food was good especially the grilled chicken.

Later that evening we decided to try, like many other menus in Thai hotels are full of pictures. We settled down and decided to try different types of food. The chicken is mouth watering, the fish is heavenly and my newly discovered deep fried sun dried beef is something I cannot give it up.

Keep following for updates on the recipes of how to make these recipes
To come back to the name of the Restaurant I do not know, but it is infront of healthland on ekkamai road.

No comments: