Apr 19, 2009

Shipping worldwide: coconut cream powder, curry paste

Ingredients shipping worldwide:

I have lived in different parts and one of the challenges I faced when it came to making Thai food was the ingredients especially coconut milk and curry pastes.

I imagine you might love to try some Easy Simple Thai dishes but without the above 2 difficult you can improvise.

Now through this blog you can visit the special Ingredients corner shop and you can buy various ingredients that might be difficult to find in your area.

Now you can enjoy your Thai food from your kitchen.
Order now.
coconut milk in powder easy to ship


Penang curry paste

2 comments:

Raffaella Zavalloni said...

Ciao Mary,
great idea, will be the first to buy!

Raffaella Zavalloni said...

By the way also the glass is great there is a nice restaurant near my home this could be great item for them especially for summer clients!
I will propose this to them.
Ciao Mary