Jun 13, 2008

The Ultimate Tea Diet



Dr.Tea's ultimate tea diet



Tea has high health benefits to our bodies, reveals Dr.Tea. The Ultimate Tea Diet has unique weight-loss potential, this helps you loose weight in a healthy way.
Not only tea can be an ultimate diet plan, but also drinking tea helps to boost the immune system, lower blood sugar and cholesterol, prevent cavities and tooth decay and more interestingly slow the aging process.

While dieting on tea another benefit of this ultiamte drink is that it helps to decrease high blood pressure, prevent arthritis, sharpen mental focus and concentration, reduce the risk of stroke, heart disease and cancer.

I'm surprised because I come from Kenyan tea growing area and we drank tea morning day and evening, we did not really know the benefits but thanks to God I have healthy teeth and maybe that's why my face looks younger. But, now lately I drank a little of it due to changing habits. I will now go back to drinking my tea like golden tea old days

Whether it is candy bar tea, tea diet, the ultimate tea diet, dr. tea, kenya ultimate tea remember, Ultimate tea benefits your body! Any time is ultimate tea time.

No comments: