Jun 21, 2007

Italian home made fruit jam cake








Hi my dear readers,
Italian cooking made simple. This recipe is easy to make, delicious and it will fit any occasion.
I made this yesterday evening and sorry to tell you if you came to my house now I will not have a slice to share with you. Not because I'm mean, actually it is because I love eating with friends and the cake is finished!!!! History!!!

So, let me help you make one like this, this is a recipe for you. And when you have made it please come back and share with me how it was like?


Ingredients:
300g of flour
120g of butter
150g of sugar
1 whole egg and 1 yellow
Pinch of salt and grated lemon rid

Steps: make a fountain on the flour, add all other ingredients. Mix and form a dough which you put in the fridge for atleast 1/2 an hour.

After which you roll the dough and put on the oven container making a kind of basket and fill with marmalade. Use the remaining to decorate on top. By cutting long strips and putting on top.

Bake in the Oven at 200-220° for 20-40 minutes.

This dough could be used to make bisquit we will come to this at a future date.
Keep checking

No comments: