Jan 23, 2018

From African sunshine to -2°c ,African girl survives it all

 To me and my son, our beautiful sunny days throughout the year seems a little far away. East Africa is blessed with beautiful sunshine. I winter Nairobi becomes cold, and we could cover ourselves with layers of coats and scarves.
Not knowing that is just autumn kind of weather some countries experience.
I have been lucky to have lived in different parts of the world. From heat in Bangkok to 40° I experienced in Oman and UAE region, I always went back to my beauful mild conditions of weather in E.Africa.

Now, fast foward to January 2018 in Sweden, and ooh, me dear! I'm in a freezer zone. It is unexplainable, all I can do is send my family pictures of the white blanket that covers roofs, countryside and let the imagination take them to what I am going through.
But, all in all, this African girl will survive this -2°c.

No comments: