Jan 28, 2008

Fruity treat: I want that shake shake



Whether it's fruits, or vegetables sometimes we need to be creative to bring them out in a way that they are appreciated and leaves our children wanting more.
This is yet another shake shake fruit cocktail. My son sometimes he does not like fruits, so the only way is be a little creative. Last weekend he said he wanted yet another of shake shake.
Well, I just put Kiwi fruits without seeds in the blender plus a little sugar. Then I added a little water. In another one I added mixed ice-cream and also worked that for a minute or so.

Proud to say it really went well.
So, Moms when fruits are no longer appreciated in the family its the time to get creative. Have a Shaky shaky day woun't you?

1 comment:

bunabumali said...

Mary
thanks for the info on line but l wanted to say God bless your hands
l have sent you a mail