Sep 24, 2007

Mouth watering Lasagne!



Discover the art of making that home made Italian Lasagne. Italian cooking, many think that it can be very complicated to make. But with a little time on Saturday afternoon plus love of good home cooked Italian dish (freshly made) can turn around this imagination.
Come to my virtual kitchen and learn how to go about those lovely tasty Lasagne you had at the Italian restaurant lately. Or make this blog your everyday stop and I will help you create a little Italy in your kitchen.

Im currently in Bangkok and Im enjoying my Lasagne like while I was in Italy. Freshly made and makes me and my family feel like we are in Italy everyday.

So, join me here and lets cook. You don't have to go to Italy to enjoy Italian food you can enjoy that great tasty food from your home whether in Bangkok, New York, Sydney or Nairobi.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Gretel said...

Hi, Funny to think of your travelling over the world when I've been not further thatn the next county! I haven't made lasagne for months, I think I shall make one now for tonights supper. :)

Mary said...

Hi PG,
who knew when I was growing up in a small village on the slopes of Mt. Kenya I would find myself in different parts of the worlds.
Life can really be a gift sometime. Im lucky to have had this opportunities.

By the way I make my lasagnes from scratch never buy the dry ones from shops.

I hope you are Ok.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Hi, looks Yummy my kids would love to have that lasagne.
Please keep these recipes coming!

Mary said...

Hi,
My son loves it too! I promise woun't stop bringing tasty food to you.

Thomas Andrew said...

I love lasagna! I always make 2 so there are plenty of leftovers.

Mary said...

Hi Chef Tom,
thanks for the visit. And you are right, especially for people working making an extra portion can save you loads of time.
And then in the fridge and warm it the following day.

Keep visiting!