May 6, 2010

Healthy recipes: Mum I want Shake Shake

healthy drinks from healthy recipes

Perfect healthy shake shake for a musical baby


When everything is shake shake, then moms shake to the healthy food ideas of shake shake.

Hi, your son wants healthy Shake Shake what do you do? This happened the other day as I was complaining that we were eating little fruit. But, I had not considered the idea of Shake Shake and whether it would work.

Then I told my son would you like a shake? I was surprised he looked forward to it. If you are not in Thailand where mango is fresh and just calling you to eat it you can use any other fruit that you have in your fruit basket.

So, I peeled the mango that we had, did not even add sugar just to be good and not overuse sugar in my recipes, I put my mango in my kitchen blender by the way I have a small one as the one they gave us on our wedding day is just too big to be carried wherever we go. But this one serves the purpose anyway. Added some ice and this was mango in all its best color the Shake Shake way!

On the table my son enjoyed his Shake Shake, lets see if he will enjoy the water melon the same way.
Check us again for healthy children recipes and healthy recipes for family the Italian way

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! The drinks look so delightful! I'm sure to try this out!

Mary said...

Hi Lydia,
Im glad you loved it. Let me know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

Obrigada pela visita e pelo seu comentário no meu cantinho.

Shirley said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Low-Carb Recipes I am going to try your Shake-Shake with peaches and strawberries. It looks sooo good in the picture, it made me hungry.
Thanks for the recipe.